This is also in the comment box of original resolutions post, but I thought I would post it here. And ask those who pass by how they measure living life well. How do they live their lives well?
Father S. asked me today when I shared this "resolution", how it will it be measured, excellent question... I think measured in how I feel at the end of the day, and all parts in between. When I pray, do I give thanks or scowl and ask why, when I smile at those around me, is it genuine or for show, do I stand tall or hide behind fear of feeling inadequate? Do I stand for what I value.... so many ways to measure, yet perhaps all that needs to be done is to live a life filled with gratitude and acceptance.... to love genuinely and accept the grace that's been given with arms opened wide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment