Friday, March 10, 2006

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

I found this on my previous blog, it's slightly updated and thought I would post it here...

TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

10. i sing in the car but not in the shower
9. my favorite piece of cardio equipment is the elliptical trainer (without moving handlebars)
8. sleeping in past 9-10 am is rare (learning to but i like the morning)
7. this is the first time since grade 6 that my hair is past my shoulders
6. i really like mint chocolate chip -- ice cream, peppermint hot cocoa from starbucks, mint chocolate anything!, well almost
5. i am addicted to tropicana pure (not from concentrate) orange juice with lots of pulp. if i ever go to florida, i will drink A LOT of OJ
4. walking is one of my favorite ways to relax and clear my head as is riding my bike
3. i have wonderful friends and i'm thankful to God for them (not just a random fact)
2. my goal is to try to learn/do something new every season/school term
1. a few of my nicknames put together -- trina j. wangbaby (the "j" is for "jello" because it is the opposite of... teehee ;))

NINE PLACES I'VE VISITED

9. boston
8. paris
7. washington d.c.
6. macau
5. san antonio
4. venice
3. new york
2. montreal
1. london

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

8. live and work in another country
7. lean to scuba dive
6. swim with dolphins
5. go on a trip all by myself
4. the not-for-profit organization....
3. fall in capital-L Love (this was from my friend's survey and i concurr)
2. get married (find the guy first of course), if that's what i'm called to do, and have a family
1. do something (good) that i never thought i would

and sleep under the stars....and so much more... live my life to the fullest!


SEVEN WAYS TO WIN MY HEART <3

teehee,these result in the oh so sweet "awwwwwwwww" but as for winning my heart, each relationship is unique so the reaction to each person is different...

7. show integrity (trusthworthy, keep word)
6. be honest
5. planning a little event for us
4. a little something that i can keep close to remind me of you
3. be respectful
2. the little things/surprises (phone calls, flowers, etc.) for no reason
1. hokey could be my middle name -- so anything that fits... teehee.. like being gentlemanly

SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN

6. God
5. perseverance - that if you keep putting one foot in front of the other, no matter how hard it gets, things will get better
4. having hope
3. love and kindness can make even the darkest of days bearable
2. being true to myself
1. taking risks (not stupid ones)

that my attitude, as with my reactions are my responsibility and choice
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a huge difference"

FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

5. snakes
4. losing sight of what is important/what i value
3. not being enough
2. not getting there
1. people whom i love leaving before i get to say good bye

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE ITEMS IN MY BEDROOM

4. "Friends Are Precious" cross stitch that was a gift -- years later, it means so much
3. Lyle
2. my fluffy down comforter and soooooft cover (mmmm)
1. my little carpet

and my photo albums for all the memories they contain... and my books!

THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

3. brush my teeth :D
2. tell my parents that i love them
1. smile, or try to :)

...pray

TWO THINGS I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW

2. go swimming
1. sleep

ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW

1. so many people that i want to see!!! all of you reading this! and people who don't too


No comments: