Sunday, July 09, 2006

"...one of the greatest joys in life is to have a friend"

Yesterday, I mentioned to a girlfriend that I feel like a bit of a hermit. The schedule of work and two courses, trying to keep up with rehab, and um getting enough sleep are running their course (halfway there!). No one said that qualifying for a professional designation would be easy, and I am thankful for those who have shown me so much support.

Today, in the middle of the internet giving out when I needed to do office work and prep for my midterms, I hear my cell phone beep. "1 new message" Curious, thinking it would be from my big sister since she is one of the only ones who usually text messages me (I'm so slow at it!), I saw it was from my little brother on his way to a retreat. "I missed you... call if you need anything."

Thanks lil' bro! Only 9 days until your birthday! :)

"Our lives are filled with simple joys and blessings without end... One of the greatest joys in life is to have a friend."
~ Unknown

No comments: