What is?
Being Catholic, and what does that mean, being a child of God.
I'm beginning to realize how much my faith is a part of me. As I grow older, as I face trials, as I rejoice, the one places I always turn to, is Him. I am beginning to understand that no matter how far I think I get away from Him, He is always there to bring me home. My source of strength, my place of comfort in moments of hardship, the One to give thanks to when the sun is that much brighter, the One to honour and love always.
If you say, "But we knew nothing about this,"
does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not he who guards your life know it?
Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?
- Proverbs 24:12 NIV
does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not he who guards your life know it?
Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?
- Proverbs 24:12 NIV
I usually prefer the New Living Translation for it's reading ease, but liked the NIV translation of this passage. Here is the NLT translation:
Don’t excuse yourself by saying, “Look, we didn’t know.”
For God understands all hearts, and he sees you.
He who guards your soul knows you knew.
He will repay all people as their actions deserve.
- Proverbs 24:12 NLT
For God understands all hearts, and he sees you.
He who guards your soul knows you knew.
He will repay all people as their actions deserve.
- Proverbs 24:12 NLT
(Bible Gateway rocks!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment