Yesterday morning...
Me: I've thrown up 3 times already since 2 am last night.
On call doctor: You're just nervous about your exam
Me: No, I don't think so
On call doctor: So take some gravol, or I could give you a shot of it.
Me: I'll be tired for my exam though
On call doctor: It will wear off in eight hours
So, I took half the gravol, continued to throw up, and was SOOO drowsy. I spent most of the day praying and asking God to help me be strong for my exam. I couldn't stay awake.
My dad drove me to school and as I walked into Angus to talk to my instructor, I prayed. And God gave me a special Christmas gift, after explaining the situation, my instructor kindly and graciously offered to let me write my exam on Friday morning.
I went to see my regular doctor today. She wrote me a note and expressed that yes, it is more than being nervous (I'll spare ya'll the actual amount of times I umm well looked inside a porcelin bowl). So my diet over the next few days will continue to be broth and bllllllllllllllllllland food. Praise God for the extra time to get better and not have to write an exam drugged up on half a gravol. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment