Saturday, January 07, 2006

1 mile, 12:45. :) And after that, I took a lil' walking break and ran some more. I'm hoping to be able to run further and faster!





(YAY for buying quality shoes. It makes a big difference. I have a pair of Nike Shox and Nike running shoes with "phylon" in them (cushioning) and they're both awesome!!! As a treat to myself, I told myself that once I got my first paycheque from a full time job, I would buy a nice pair of running shoes, even if they weren't on sale. Well, I ended up with two -- both on sale!!! Oh yes, and YAY to thinking "I can")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. not a bad start! You should consider trying out for the Sun Run this year. It's better to have something to work upto.

- E

t said...

Hi E!

Heheheee, considering I thought I'd never be a runner. Well, I don't believe in saying "never" anymore.

Actually, I was following SportMed BC's Learn to Run program (the Sun Run training program!). I stopped for a while but will continue with the short runs for now.
We have a corporate team at work, but I have an exam the next day. I've done the Sun Run once before, it was great fun!