"To my friend Trina. Who's personality and genuine love for others make me feel special to be counted amongst one of her friends."
A testimonial from one cool computer dude! :) It makes me smile everytime I read it.
As part of my practise for Lent (I don't think I can call this part the sacrifice) this is part of the discipline that I want to practise this week. To remember to love genuninely and with my whole heart. (To not let petty things bother me). To remember the gifts that I have been given and to share those with others. (To show generousity.) To trust in God, to trust that I am where I am meant to be and to enjoy all that I have been blessed with. (To live faithfully.)
Hope ya'll have a wonderful week! It's the first day of spring.
t. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you like! Hmmm... but I don't know if I like the computer guy label. Makes me sound like I know nothing about life, only computers. :D
Earl the Pearl, you know that's not true!! :) But, I shall forever remember that YOU are the one who managed to fix my computer when no one else could!!
heh... well it's a matter of pride for me... man I have too much pride sometimes. :D But like I said before I wanted to help you out since you're always out helping others. It's good to get something back sometimes.
Earl the Pearl, there is nothing wrong with having pride. I know you know there's the good kinda humble proud and the selfish proud. :)
And, awwww!! :)
Thank you for being a sunshine-y friend and through your example (being a big brother, coming to serve at the soup kitchen on your way to a party) pushing me to be better.
t. ;p
Post a Comment