Tuesday, April 04, 2006

4 weeks less 3 days = end of tax season = regular work weeks + OT

and

4 weeks plus 8 days = 25!!!

25 falls on a Friday this year... Still deciding how I want to spend becoming closer to 50 than zero. How truly blessed.

But ya'll will have to keep 4 weeks plus 9 days free to celebrate with me.... celebrate 25, celebrate life, celebrate friendship (and the end of tax season!).

Last year, 24 was amazing. I look at the photos and smile. I had such an amazingly happy 24...I'm still overwhelmed by how wonderful 24 was. I had just come home from vacation, for all the phone calls, text messages accompanying phone calls and because all the special people in my life came out, because one of my dearests snuck out and bought me lollipops and sparkly candles to put on my tweety ice cream cake, because a dear friend took lots of photos for me, because another took photos and made me a beautiful album of all the happy moments, because I wasn't allowed to cut my own cake, for the hugs, laughs, smiles, for the wonderful thoughts in all the cards, for being able to see people that I don't see enough, and simply because when I looked around at the two big tables in a really crowded restaurant, seated there are all the people who make me who I am. Thank you.

No comments: