I don't really have any.
So why the post...
Life passes by so fast. Sometimes, it feels like there is all the time in the world, and yet, in a blink of an eye, a month, two months, a year, two years etc. has passed.
My resolution then is...
To simply enjoy each day, to breathe in as much air as I can, to enjoy the feel of raindrops on my face, and let the wind catch my hair, to laugh as much as I can, and share the tears, to lean on those around me and to let them lean on me. To love with my whole heart. To treat all those that I meet with respect and genuiness. To treat everyone with kindness and sincerity. To make the best of each situation, to not complain and to change what I can and accept what I can't. To let go of all that hurts, to let go of all the holds me back. To allow myself to cry when it hurts, to smile at the small things. To take care of myself, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
To live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So essentially.. to live an extraordinary life. Nothing you say there sounds ordinary.
- Earl
To live each day with arms wide open embracing all that comes my way. To live each day savouring the warmth of the sun on my face, and as I've recently experienced the rain too. :)
Father S. asked me today when I shared this "resolution", how it will be measure... I think measured in how I feel at the end of the day. When I pray, do I give thanks or scowl and ask why, when I smile at those around me, is it genuine or for show.... so many ways to measure, yet perhaps all that needs to be done is to live a life filled with gratitude and acceptance....
Post a Comment