Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend update...

Well... the weekend that was supposed to be filled with church fall market, joining Ron for a birthday party, going to Storyeum with Ray (or at least lunch), studying AND cleaning my room has instead been filled with sleeping, sneezing, coughing and kleenex!

The cold got even worse, yuck... but yah for my body trying to fight it for so long!

I finished my first compilation at work this week... I thought I had completed it but when one of the more experience associates was going through it, noticed I had missed a few things that I wasn't aware I had to do for a first year file... which meant also having to re-do that T2 a few times... It felt really great when I handed it in for review though!!

I was also given a review engagement to work on!! :) EEK!

Well, that's all for now... lots to look forward to this coming week...

... getting rid of the cold
... Jesse Manibusan concert on Thursday night
... sushi/asian lunch and Jacob shopping with Chelley! YAAAAAAAH! Have a safe flight home sweetie!
... SPYAC meeting on Saturday at Francis' -- we're going to have afternoon tea complete with lil' sandwiches!
... visiting Jon and LGC on Sunday :)
... St. Paul's mass

and of course getting lots of studying done!

Take care ya'll!

t.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you tried taking cold fx?? its supposed to work quite well at preventing/ getting rid of colds. otherwise, vitamin c with echinacia and lots of rest and water and hope that it goes away soon!!

-pager

t said...

hi page!

yes, i tried cold fx when i got sick in the spring but it didn't work and i became more sick -- cold - laryngitis - flu. :(

heard it's supposed to be good though.

-t.