Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Well, I walked out of the office yesterday on the way to my doctor's appointment, only to find out that my car had been towed! "Too close to an intersection! Boo. $40 towing charge, $40 ticket. FYI, should have the unfortunate misfortune (is that a double negative? of having your car towed on a street in Vancouver, Busters is the towing company.

I ended up missing my doctor's appointment. :( I waited for 1.75 hours at the walk in clinic today. And well, the doctor told me pretty much told me what the ortho surgeon told me what I was younger. I'm going to see my regular doc on Friday so will see what she says.

On the upside, during the 1.75 hours I got to read one of the books that I ordered from chapters. The two books and Grey's Anatomy DVD came in the mail, as did one of my ebay winning bids!! :D

No comments: