Well, so far so good, I got up on time!! Last night, I ironed my clothes and laid everything out (including accessories and purse) and even packed my lunch! I don't think that I was ever this organized for school. ;) I'm not sure that it has hit me yet that I'm starting a brand new part of life but here goes!!!
A quote:
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all"
- Helen Keller
Have a good day!
t.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yo! Hope you have a good first day at work! Sorry I missed ya when you visited SF.
Ohhh trina.. it all goes down hill from there. Sure the first couple of weeks you stay up later ironing clothes making lunchs... but as the years go by.. sometimes I just turn everything inside out and hope no one notices.. lol..
but seriously hopefully you had a great first day at work. Cheers!
- Earl
Congrats on the new job...
Ed C
hey wangbaby,
you're a working girl now ! :-) I think you should get some stilettos to wear for the "after work" parties and office get togethers. Heh heh!
Congrats again on you're new job!
Chelley
Hi!
~Dave~ Thanks for stopping by! I had a FABULOUS time in SF. It would have been great to see you too! =) Hope you're well!
~Earl~ NO NO NO, don't say that!! ;) I will stay motivated to iron and pack my lunch the night before (well hopefully, iron just once a week!) and well, it keeps me from being late! Hehee. The first day was good!
~Ed~ Thank you :)
~Chelley~ :D Hehee, I dunno about after work parties!! Nor, if I can walk in stilettos, heheee, can I just bring my lil' sushi bag as my conversation piece? ;) Thank you!
Post a Comment