Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Happy (belated) Halloween!

I hope that you all enjoyed the festivities and the lil' goblins and pumpkins and princesses that arrived on your doorstep.


:)

t.

p.s. I went as a hula girl, with a big sweater because our office is cold. More on that later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went as a clown. i wore a full clown suit and a coloured wig.

t said...

OOOH COOL! Did you take pictures?

I went as a clown when I was younger!

And, I can't wait to see you!! Hmm, sushi/asian food and Jacob?? ;)

Anonymous said...

i didn't take pics, but I was told that I looked like i was about 3 years old.

yessss...sushi/asian food and jacob!!!

First snowfall this morning...winter is here in saskatoon :-)

t said...

OOOH, it must be pretty with all the snow!! Jacob and Asian restaurant, here we come!! When's your blog going to be back up?

t.