Monday, November 07, 2005

Women get more from jokes?

A new study shows that women enjoy humour more than men!

5 comments:

Sushi Tazumi said...

Wow U don't sound sick! U posted lots poster girl!
hehe!
Tons of Love and Laughter

~Poster Boy

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure she's sick! I checked! hehehe... *Cough**Sniff*

Anonymous said...

hi wangbaby,

feel better soon! push fluids and vitamin C. rest, sleep, hot shower, tea, and cayenne pepper to clear your sinuses. it never fails.

t said...

Poster dude ~ I can assure you that I am indeed sick as evidenced by my rudolph nose, sniffles, congestion, constant nose blowing, coughing, funny voice, fatigue, nausea, chills and then being super warm, headache, dizziness... the list goes on! :)

Ron ~ Sorry dude if I gave it to you!

Chelley belley - Thanks for the advice... What do I do with the peppers? I hafta fell better so I can eat lots when you come home to visit and have energy to shop!! :D

Anonymous said...

chop up fresh ones to add to stirfry, or buy the dried red pepper flakes (the seasoning kindD) and cook with them (the longer you cook them, the hotter).

or, there are always raw garlic cloves :-)

these are 'natural' remedies