HEY!!! hehe!! Poster Girl!! New look eh! haha! Earrings different sizes! haha! Thatz what you get for buying fake expensive looking earrings =D haha! Hope to c yah soon again!
ps. WOW a piano in the background with a metronome on top =D U play the piano!! I didn't know that!
2 comments:
HEY!!! hehe!! Poster Girl!! New look eh! haha! Earrings different sizes! haha! Thatz what you get for buying fake expensive looking earrings =D
haha! Hope to c yah soon again!
ps. WOW a piano in the background with a metronome on top =D U play the piano!! I didn't know that!
Hi Poster Boy!
Thanks for stopping by! Heheee, yes that's what I get for buying earrings and not taking a closer look!!
Hope to see ya soon too!
And yes, I play a lil' piano... though out of practice.
Take care!
t. aka Poster Girl
Post a Comment