a reminder to myself...
[Oct. 22nd, 200408:54 pm]
[Current Mood
hopeful]
For all the moments when I am discouraged,
For all the moments when I am scared,
For all the "can I do this"?
For all the "am I smart enough"?Here is the answer:Yes, I can. All I have to do is do it. I am only cheating myself by not trying, by not giving 100%. Boys will come and go. Opportunties to volunteer,
work will as well. What matters, is giving 100% to what I want to find out.
Focusing is often difficult amidst everything else, but ask myself, what is more
important... Remember -- even if I find out that this is not what I want to do,
at least I did all I can TO find out.At the same time, remember to enjoy life,
relax and savour the experience"I'll never find out all I can do, unless I do all I can to find out" - Brock Tully
Saturday, October 22, 2005
One year ago today...
I visited my previous, previous blog --- not the blogger one but LJ, yes LJ... and here is what I wrote one year ago today -- October 22, 2004 at 8:54pm. I think it's rather fitting for current circumstances...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment