This is the real sushi/posterboy! hehe! I must say... I ahve the same laptop as you! haha! September 14! hahaha! Around that day!! and I had no problems EXCEPT!!!! WHEN GOING TO LIBRARYS!!! If u leave your laptop on going through the "LIBRARY BOOK DETECTOR" at the door!!! ITZ goes off!!! Sooooo embarassing!!! hhahaha! I did that twice already!!! I'm sooo scared of library book detectors now =( ahha! and yah it does heat up!! ahah! Thatz hot! ahahha! Talk to u soon ^_^ Peace out Poster Girl
2 comments:
This is the real sushi/posterboy!
hehe! I must say... I ahve the same laptop as you! haha! September 14! hahaha! Around that day!! and I had no problems EXCEPT!!!! WHEN GOING TO LIBRARYS!!!
If u leave your laptop on going through the "LIBRARY BOOK DETECTOR" at the door!!! ITZ goes off!!! Sooooo embarassing!!! hhahaha! I did that twice already!!! I'm sooo scared of library book detectors now =(
ahha! and yah it does heat up!! ahah! Thatz hot! ahahha! Talk to u soon ^_^
Peace out Poster Girl
Oh nose!
Post a Comment