And when I came out of class tonight, it was POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURING rain, complete with thunder and lightning.
Somehow, walking in puddles while getting soaked and trying to keep my school books from become soggy is not as fun as jumping in them with glee. I did walk in some big ones though -- I was already wet so why not!
On another important note, my super simple, compact (fits in my purse), lightweight umbrella can really hold its own. :)
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
all the while i was working inside i didnt even know it rained. everyone just told me it was pouring but by the time i got off work it was clear outside. it was good timing for me.
good to hear you umbrella held up. i remember UBC having torrential rainfalls when the rest of the city just gets a sprinkle. i kind of miss walking next to the rivers that ran down the roads near main library, or next to the lake that formed at the sub.
-pager
Hi Pager!
Hehee, that's like me at work too! Unless I walk by a window, I don't know what the weather is like!
Yes, the umbrella has proved to be a very worthwhile purchase. I bought it for my Eastern Canada trip -- easier to travel with -- and it's held up! Even in the wind on Tuesday night it did not flip inside out!
Take care!
t.
Post a Comment