U also like taking pictures of urself with people! haha! or just by yourself! haha! Ur such a POSTER GIRL (without the t) hahahaha!!!! haha! hehehe ^_^I usually make up all my quotes! Almost all of them!95% of them!
If you're a true connoisseur of seafood, I suppose some could call you an 'afishionado'.
Hehehe, that's very clever.t.p.s. It'd be nice to know who is leaving the "anonymous" comments and who is "sashimi the wallflower" -- creative hehee.Thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
U also like taking pictures of urself with people! haha! or just by yourself! haha! Ur such a POSTER GIRL (without the t) hahahaha!!!! haha! hehehe ^_^
I usually make up all my quotes! Almost all of them!
95% of them!
If you're a true connoisseur of seafood, I suppose some could call you an 'afishionado'.
Hehehe, that's very clever.
t.
p.s. It'd be nice to know who is leaving the "anonymous" comments and who is "sashimi the wallflower" -- creative hehee.
Thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment