Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Well, I spent the day home sick except for heading out to see the doctor.

After three hours on the phone with Dell, they are FINALLY pulling my computer back to their service depot. Hopefully, it will finally be fixed!

3 comments:

Sushi Tazumi said...

awwwww! Gooood well Poster girl! U should be counting M&Mz! Not eating them all!! No wonder ur sick silly! haha! Get well sooooon!
Time to update my blog!
God Bless

Poster Boi haha!

Anonymous said...

Whoa.. after all my hard work in getting your computer running your going to trust Dell to fix it?

j/k

- E

t said...

Poster Boy ~

HAHAA, I do not eat THAT many M&Ms! ;) All the best with your LifeNight! I found my costume!

E ~

Heheee, well... err, hopefully will be fixed. I have to say though, when it comes to fixing computer stuff, you rock! Thanks again!